Greenwood, SC has grown in recent decades due to several factors that include mild weather, brilliant arts and culture, and a burgeoning economy. Whether you are moving to Greenwood for a permanent position or temporary work assignment, Regency Park Apartments wants to help you with your housing and apartment search.
Searching for a New Apartment Greenwood, SC
The hunt for a new apartment can be difficult, especially if you live a distance from Greenwood. Sometimes it is difficult to gauge whether the apartment you found online is the same in person. We have developed this list of questions to help you narrow your apartment search:
- Where do you want to live? Would you prefer to be within walking distance or a short drive from downtown, or outside the city limits?
- Do you want to do maintenance? Do you want to worry about lawn care, gutters, and HVAC maintenance?
- What amenities do you need? Do you want spacious walk-in closets, beautiful countertops, and high-speed internet access, security cameras, and a community courtesy officer or are these things not important to you?
- In what kind of community do you want to live? Do you want quiet neighbors in a calm setting with occasional social events, or would you prefer a party-every-night community?
- Is energy efficiency important for you? Do you want a green apartment, or would you prefer to pay extra every month for energy overuse?
- What are your long-term plans? Are you here for the foreseeable future, or in Greenwood on a temporary assignment from your company?
Regency Park Apartments in Greenwood, SC should be on the top of your search list if you want to live within a short walk or drive from your employer, excellent restaurants, parks and greenways, and Lake Greenwood. Our energy efficient apartments are maintenance free for tenants, stacked with a variety of amenities, and attract quiet but friendly neighbors. We are always striving to improve our energy efficiency and would love to be a part of your short term or long term plans. Contact us today.