There is a lot to love about Greenwood, South Carolina. Mild winters and warm summers cater to a burgeoning outdoor community that enjoys our greenways, parks and Lake Greenwood. There are many great restaurants and shopping centers, ranging from crafty local spots to nationally recognized chains. We are conveniently located near several larger cities, including Greenville, Spartanburg, Asheville, Augusta, and Colombia. Nevertheless, the most attractive part of Greenwood may be the continually growing job market with numerous large corporations calling our area home.
Houses for Rent Greenwood, SC
If you are searching for a house to rent in Greenwood, SC, you are not alone. Many people are moving here for either permanently or for extended work assignments. Rather than scouring the market for a house, have you considered touring a high-end apartment community like Regency Park Apartments? There are several reasons to consider an apartment, rather than renting a house, including:
1) Location: If you are searching online for a rental house, you may find what seems like the perfect home, but it will be difficult to determine its location in relation to where you want to live. Regency Park is within walking and biking distance of several stores, restaurants, and a greenway.
2) Condition: The condition of rental houses will be variable; whereas, you can trust apartments within a neighborhood like ours to be consistently maintained.
3) Lease: Homeowners may not be eager to sign you up for a short-term corporate housing lease; however, we offer furnished temporary apartments for people on extended work assignments in Greenwood, SC.
4) Amenities: Some of our apartment and community amenities include:
- High-Speed Fiber Internet
- Microwaves and Dishwashers
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Energy Efficient Heat Pumps
- Patios and Decks
- Cultured Marble Vanities
- Monitored Fire Sprinkler System
- Community Courtesy Officer
- Large Swimming Pool
- Fitness and Business Centers
- Community Wi-Fi
5) Maintenance: If you rent a home in Greenwood, chances are you will be responsible for at least some maintenance, such as cutting grass and trimming hedges. When you lease an apartment form Regency Park, indoor and outdoor maintenance is included.
If you would like more information about touring or leasing an apartment in our community, contact Regency Park Apartments. We are Greenwood’s premier luxury apartment community.