1) The Value of Short-Term Corporate Housing
Even though the size of a furnished corporate apartment is often as much as three times larger than a hotel room, in most cases our furnished corporate apartment rates are significantly lower than extended-stay hotels.
2) Amenities and Community Access
In our experience, furnished corporate housing usually offers access to high quality amenities, many of which are not available in hotels. Conveniences like in-house laundry units and high-speed internet often do not come standard in luxury hotel rooms. In addition to being fully and comfortably furnished, amenities accessible with our short-term housing includes:
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Wide screen television with cable and DVD player
- Dedicated high-speed wireless internet
- Kitchen housewares and appliances
- High Quality Bed and bath linens
- Ironing board and iroCommunity wi-fi
- Fitness center
- Pool and sand volleyball court
- Picnic areas and children’s playground
3) Getting to Know Your Neighbors
Whether you stay in a hotel or a corporate apartment, your neighbors will function as your community while you are away. However, hotel neighbors are ever-changing and unpredictable. Choosing to make your home-away-from-home in a neighborhood like Regency Park ensures you won’t be sharing a hall or walls with rowdy sports teams or college conference goers. Meanwhile, you will likely have an opportunity to network with corporate leaders and professionals from all over North America.
4) Safety and Security for Short Term Apartments
With a balance of short-term and long-term lease clients, safety and security is premium at Regency Park. Our facilities are monitored by video surveillance and management staff that live and work in our community. With smoke detectors and a Monitored Sprinkler System in every room, we are committed to the highest integrity with regards to fire safety.
5) Corporate Furnished Apartments Feel More Like Home
With a furnished corporate apartment, your extended stay will feel much more like home. Whether your family will travel with you or visit often, a short-term apartment will provide more comfortable accommodations than a hotel room. In contrast to a hotel, our apartment community is a community of neighbors, facilitating the opportunity for your family to make connections and build friendships.
For more information regarding short-term corporate leasing in our apartment community, contact Regency Park.